Terms & Conditions
Comedy Night Tickets
• The ticket includes entry to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower and a seat within the Waterfront Café for an evening of comedy. Three acts will be performed over the evening
• A limited food menu and cash bar will be available during the event. Kitchen closes at 8pm.
• Entrance & exit to this event will be through the Waterfront Café.
• You may enjoy a visit to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower View Deck 1 before your comedy night between 7pm-8pm.
• The lead name will be added to the guest list for the evening, if you need to make any changes to this name please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance.
• Last admission is 7.45pm.
• Smoking is only permitted on the ground floor terrace.
• In high winds the building is designed to flex approximately 150mm, you may feel this on the view decks.
• These tickets are non-refundable.
• Strictly over 18’s ID may be requested. We support challenge 25 – if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over when you buy alcohol. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
• No food and or beverages are permitted to be brought onto the premises.
• Clients will be held responsible for any property damage and will be charged accordingly.
• Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability. Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel this service at any time without notice.
• If you fail to arrive for your booking, the full cost of the package will be charged.
• We reserve the right to perform bag searches should our staff have reasonable suspicion that you are carrying alcohol or any illegal materials.
• In the unlikely event of a date not fulfilling its maximum capacity it may be necessary to cancel the evening, if an alternative date is not suitable your party will receive a full refund.