VENUE HIRE BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Provisional bookings can be made up to a minimum of 14 days prior to the event date. Any bookings made within 14 days of an event must be secured with the full event cost.
- Provisional bookings can be held for a maximum of 14 days, after which the requested advance payment will be required.
- Guest numbers and catering requirements must be confirmed 14 days prior to the event.
- We will only cater for the confirmed number of guests in your party.
- No food or beverages are permitted to be brought onto the premises for consumption.
- Payment for all pre-booked catering and venue hire must’ve received and cleared a minimum of 14 days prior to the event.
- Only approved suppliers may cater for events at Emirates Spinnaker Tower.
- Clients are required to provide a full guest list a minimum of 48 hours prior to their event taking place, to assist with our security checks.
- For the safety and security of all our guests, we may check visitors and their belongings before entry. Guests are requested not to bring large bags onto the Tower site.
- A cloakroom facility will be provided on arrival to the venue.
- Car parking is available within Gunwharf Quays, standard parking charges will apply.
- Access for the event organiser is available from 18.00 hours.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower accepts no liability for any equipment you bring into the venue, and we ask you to comply with the rules set out in the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- No contractor will be granted access to the venue without prior written arrangement.
- It is prohibited to be bring any fireworks, candles or smoke bombs/machines into the venue.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over whilst in the vicinity and shall remain under the control and supervision of an adult at all times. Children under the age of 18 are permitted where alcohol may be available but will not be served alcohol.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to refuse admission or service to any party/individual at their discretion.
- Clients will be liable for any damage to Emirates Spinnaker Tower and its property and will be charged accordingly. A damage deposit may be required for certain events.
- The venue cannot accept liability for loss or damage to the property of any client ar that of their guests throughout the duration of the event.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to alter or withdraw any package, facility, access to internal lift, exhibit, event service or price without notice.
DISABLED ACCESS INFORMATION:
There are 60 stairs within the Tower to access between the 3 View Decks at your leisure.
The internal lift can access View Decks 1 & 2, but access to View Deck 3 (Crow’s Nest) is via the stairs only (30 stairs between 2 & 3).
The Panoramic Lift is currently not in operation, but the Internal Lift continues to run. Please note that in the unlikely event of an evacuation, due to Health and Safety regulations, while the Panoramic Lift is out of service we do require all visitors to use the 560 emergency stairs (with assistance if necessary).
If you or any of your guests have any special access requirements and feel they cannot make their way down the staircase, please contact our dedicated team for further information.
Read more about accessibility.