Terms & Conditions
Sky Dining with Wild Gastro
- The full ticket price is required in order to secure your booking. All bookings are non-refundable.
- Ticket price will include a set drink on arrival, all food as advertised and any drinks package purchased with the ticket. Any additional food and drink purchased at the event will be charged as incurred and will be payable on the night.
- We must be notified of all dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The latest we can accept dietary requirements is two weeks prior to your booking date, after this time we unfortunately may not be able to accommodate your needs.
- No food or beverages are permitted to be brought on to the premises for consumption.
- Strictly over 18’s, ID may be requested. We support challenge 25, If guests are lucky enough to look under 25 guests will be asked to prove that they are aged 18 or over when purchasing alcohol. If guests are under 18 they are committing an offence if they attempt to buy alcohol.
- For the safety and security of all our guests, we reserve the right to check visitors and their belongings before entry and to perform bag searches should our staff have reasonable suspicion that you are carrying alcohol or any illegal materials.
- Guests are requested not to bring large bags on to the Tower site.
- A cloakroom facility will be provided on arrival to the venue. However, the venue accepts no liability for the security of your belongings during your visit.
- Car parking is available within Gunwharf Quays, standard parking charges will apply.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the venue any person who acts in a disorderly manner or any person otherwise breaches the provision of these conditions.
- Guests will be held responsible for any property damage and will be charged accordingly.
- The venue cannot accept liability for loss or damage to the property of any client or that of their guests throughout the duration of the event.
- Smoking is only permitted on the ground floor terrace.
- In high winds the building is designed to flex approximately 150mm, you may feel this on the view decks.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to alter or withdraw any package, facility, exhibit, event service or price without notice and to refuse admission to any event.
- In the event of Emirates Spinnaker Tower being closed due to circumstances beyond our control Heritage Projects ‘Portsmouth’ Ltd will only be liable for the cost of the original ticket and no additional costs.