From the comings & goings in the bustling harbour below and the magical effects of the British weather on the Solent to the seasonal menu changes in our Waterfront Cafe and our busy events calendar, there’s always something different to experience at Emirates Spinnaker Tower.
Buy an Annual Pass and get lots of great benefits as well as entry to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower for a full calendar year!
- Unlimited visits for a full calendar year
- Fast track entry
- 10% off in our shop, including beautiful home and giftware
- 10% off Waterfront Café (excludes alcohol)
- 25% off standard admission for accompanying friends and family (up to five people)
- E-newsletter updates on news and forthcoming events
- 10% off venue hire fee for private events (excluding weddings)
- 10% off admission at all other leading Continuum attractions (The Real Mary Kings Close, Oxford Castle-Unlocked, The Canterbury Tales, York’s Chocolate Story
New Limited Period Special Offer: 10% off an abseil plus a free Go Pro. Call 02392 857520 quoting your Annual Pass number to book. For abseils in 2017 only, subject to availability.
For the cost of 3 visits, you can get unlimited entry and all the benefits above.
Terms and conditions
- The Members’ Club card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Your Members Club card must be presented at reception on arrival each time you visit. Failure to do so will result in a non-refundable charge of an ‘on the day’ admission rate.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Changes and withdrawal of Members’ Club benefits may be made at any time without notice.
- Your Members’ Club discount can only be given at the time of purchase by presenting a valid members’ club card.
- You can redeem your entry fee against the cost of Members’ Club membership up to 28 days after your visit, upon proof of purchase (e.g. original receipt/ticket).
- Members’ Club cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Members’ Club cards are non transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or used by any third party. Access may be denied in the event of fraud or misuse of the pass.
- The Members’ Club card can only be used during normal opening hours and normal days of operation. These hours are subject to change.
- Family membership is valid for a maximum of four named people (max. two adults, min. one adult). Individual cards will be issued and photos taken for each family member.
- There will be a £5.00 administration charge for the replacement of lost or stolen Members’ Club card