Terms & Conditions
Emirates Spinnaker Tower standard booking terms and conditions apply as well as the following specific conditions:
High Tea Package
• The package includes a visit to Emirates Spinnaker Tower and High Tea. The menu includes a variety of sandwiches, mini patisseries, scones with cream and jam and unlimited tea and coffee in The Clouds on View Deck 2.
• Please inform the team of any food allergies at least seven days before your visit.
• Please ensure that you are on View Deck 2 at your stated reservation time; please allow at least 15 minutes to make your way to The Clouds from arrival at the Emirates Spinnaker Tower. Your table will be available to you for an hour and a half.
• You may enjoy your visit to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower, before or after your high tea, subject to opening hours.
• Bookings can be made for parties of 2 or 4. We can welcome a maximum of 10 people in one reservation time. Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
• Your high tea will take place in The Clouds on View Deck 2. View Deck 2 is open to other Clouds visitors during your package.
• The Emirates Spinnaker Tower cannot guarantee availability for a reserved window seat.
• The Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel this service at any time without notice.
• To amend or cancel your booking, please contact our pre-booked/groups team on 02392 857520 option 2.
• Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the visit date will not receive a refund.
• All bookings are subject to availability and a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
• If you fail to arrive for your booking, the full cost of the package will be charged.
• In high winds the building is designed to flex approximately 150mm, you may feel this on the view deck.
• No food and beverage is permitted to be brought onto the premises.
• Your table may be released if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation time.
• You will be added to Continuum’s mailing list following your visit so we can contact you with information on our special offers and events. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from us following your visit please notify us by calling 02392 857521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.