Terms & Conditions
Guided Tower Tour
The package includes a visit to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower and a Guided Tower Tour
- Bookings can be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance
All persons visiting Emirates Spinnaker Tower (the “Tower”) do so subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Ticket holders must arrive at Emirates Spinnaker Tower advance ticketing desk no more than 10 minutes after the time printed on the ticket, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for your experience.
- Payments for tickets are non-refundable and tickets may only be changed or replaced at the absolute discretion of Heritage Projects (Portsmouth) Limited (“HPPL”).
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over at all times whilst in the Tower.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower Standard All Day Admission ticket allows you to return to the Tower as many times as you like on the day of your visit. Emirates Spinnaker Tower Single Admission Ticket allows a single entry.
- HPPL reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to any person into the Tower.
- All persons visiting the Tower must pay for admission prior to going up the Tower. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of HPPL.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken up the Tower, all visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas of the Tower and the Tower Café/Bar.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Tower itself, except for guide dogs and hearing dogs.
- No ticket may be resold.
- HPPL will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Tower is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, HPPL reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, mechanical breakdown or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the Tower or any part of it. In the event of such closure, HPPL will refund to any visitor whose booking is cancelled, the cost of his or her prepaid ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of the Tower, or cancellation of any booking.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from HPPL’s negligence, HPPL, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any visit undertaken and/or during evacuation from the Tower.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower is operated by Heritage Projects (Portsmouth) Ltd.
- From time to time HPPL or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on or in the vicinity of the Tower, which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that HPPL or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with HPPL or such authorised party (as the case may be).
- From time to time HPPL may sell tickets as a third party agent. Any events/rides/trips/meals or anything else for which such tickets are sold by HPPL (“Third Party Events”) shall be operated in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant operator and HPPL shall not be liable to any customer, for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of any Third Party Event including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage to or loss of property or items belonging to the visitor and any personal injury to the passenger (but only so far as such injury is not caused by HPPL’s negligence).
- Some (but not all) types of tickets are available for purchase online through HPPL’s website (www.spinnakertower.co.uk). For the avoidance of doubt, such tickets and products are available in limited quantities and each purchase will be subject to availability.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Law.
- Due to fire safety procedures, guests with mobility impairments must contact the Spinnaker Tower in advance to ensure no disruption to their visit – 02392 857521
You will be added to Continuum’s mailing list following your visit so we can contact you with information on our special offers and events. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from us following your visit please notify us by calling 02392 857521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.