Terms & Conditions
Guided Tower Tour
• The package includes a visit to the Emirates Spinnaker Tower and a Guided Tower Tour.
• Bookings can be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance, a maximum of three weeks in advance.
• All bookings are subject to availability. The Emirates Spinnaker Tower reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel this service at any time without notice.
• Your guided tour will start in the reception area.
• Clients with mobility limitations must make the groups booking team aware immediately due to health and safety restrictions.
• All amendments to your booking should be made at least 48 hours before your groups expected arrival time. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need to make any amendments to your booking.
• You will be charged for all pre-booked tickets if final numbers reduce and are not altered with us 48 hours in advance of the groups visit.
• All items, belongings and other property brought into the Attraction by you are at your own risk and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property. As such, we recommend that you do not bring valuables to the Attraction.
• Visitors should arrive at the Spinnaker Tower at least 5 minutes before their visit time is due to commence. Late arrivals may be refused admission.
You will be added to Continuum’s mailing list following your visit so we can contact you with information on our special offers and events. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from us following your visit please notify us by calling 02392 857521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.