Benefits for Language Schools and International Students
- DISCOUNTED admission rates on pre-booked groups of 15 or more
- FREE adult admitted with every 6 children age 11 yrs and under, or every 10 children/students 12 – 17 yrs.
- All groups receive priority ‘fast-track’ admission
- 15% discount on our guide books, souvenir photos, within our shop & Waterfront Café. Discounted catering options also available to pre-book.
- FREE downloadable Visitor Guides in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- FREE i-VIEW interpretation screens
- FREE familiarisation visit available
- Pre purchase your city wide coach vouchers through us for ease, or we can book your coach parking within Gunwharf Quays (limited availability).
- Joint tickets with other leading local attractions available. Exclusive rates available for joint tickets with Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, please see prices table below.
During their visit your students can enjoy our adventure trail sheet and or why not download our Did you know factsheet for them to use?
To help with your planning, please download our Risk Assessment.
|Student||Additional Accompanying Adult|
|Emirates Spinnaker Tower
1 Feb 2019 – 31 Jan 2020
|Child (4-15 yrs) £6.95
Student (16+) £7.85
*Must be prebooked 10 days prior to visit.
For more information or to book your visit to Emirates Spinnaker Tower, contact our group bookings team:
Our groups booking team is available Sunday – Friday 10am – 5pm
Continuum Privilege Scheme
Do you manage lots of English Language Schools sites, are you looking to bring lots of groups to Emirates Spinnaker Tower or Continuum’s other attractions – Oxford Castle Unlocked, Real Mary King’s Close, The Canterbury Tales, York’s Chocolate Story? If so please contact Jonathon Bagby on 01904 527708 and ask about joining the Continuum Privilege Scheme.