Get your pupils out of the classroom and into the clouds to get a new perspective on learning – 110 metres up in the air! From the three observation decks at the top of the Emirates Spinnaker Tower, your classroom activities will be brought to life where your pupils will see and experience the dramatic coastline and views – whatever the weather.
Working in association with educational advisors, we’ve got everything a teacher needs to make a trip to the Tower inspiring, educational and above all, fun! Our learning resources include pre, during and post visit activities for key stages 1 to 3 in subjects such as Geography, English, Science, Food Technology and Art, and an Education Resource Pack for key stages 4/5.
Benefits for educational group bookings
- DISCOUNTED admission rates on pre-booked groups of 15 or more
- FREE adult ratio: 1 free adult is admitted with every 6 Primary School pupils. 1 free adult for every 10 Secondary School pupils.
- ALL groups receive priority ‘fast-track’ entry
- FREE downloadable educational resources
- Key Stage 4/5 Education Resource Pack
- FREE familiarisation visit for education group visit organisers (Please note – this must be pre-booked, contact our Group Bookings Team.)
- Downloadable Emirates Spinnaker Tower Risk Assessment
- DISCOUNTED pre-bookable services
- Coach Parking vouchers available
UK Schools 3-15 years £5.50 per student
UK Colleges/ Students £7.10 per student
Additional Adults £7.95 per adult
Download our Frequently Asked Questions for Educational Visits
Please have visit date and time when you call, along with approximate number of visitors. Our bookings team are available Monday to Sunday 9.30am – 5pm.