LANGUAGE SCHOOLS & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- DISCOUNTED admission rates on pre-booked groups of 15 or more
- FREE adult admitted with every 6 children age 11 yrs and under, or every 10 children/students 12 – 17 yrs.
- All groups receive priority ‘fast-track’ admission
- New for 2017 – 15% discount on our guide books, souvenir photos, within our shop & Waterfront Café. Discounted catering options also available to pre-book.
- FREE downloadable Visitor Guides in French, German, Italian and Spanish (see below)
- Free i-VIEW interpretation screens
- FREE familiarisation visit available
- Pre purchase your city wide coach vouchers through us for ease, or we can book your coach parking within Gunwharf Quays (limited availability)
- Joint tickets with other leading local attractions available
|Student||Additional Accompanying Adult|
01 February 2017 – 31 January 2018
Free adult place with every 6 children (11yrs & under) or with every 10 children/students (12-17 yrs)
|Child (4-15 yrs) £6.25
Student (16+) £7.10
|Emirates Spinnaker Tower + Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Single Attraction
(Must be pre-booked 10 days prior to visit. Prices valid until 31 March 2018 )
|Emirates Spinnaker Tower + Portsmouth Historic Dockyard all attraction site ticket
(Must be pre-booked 10 days prior to visit. Prices valid until 31 March 2018)
To help enhance your student’s visit, please see our English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Pack which contains teacher’s notes on the building of Emirates Spinnaker Tower, what you can see, the history of Gunwharf Quays, worksheets and activity ideas along with answer sheets to make lesson planning a little easier.
To help with your planning, please download our Risk Assessment.
Download one of our bilingual visitor guides which outline some background information on the Emirates Spinnaker Tower and some major points of interest which can be seen from the Tower.
- Visitors Guide – French
- Visitors Guide – German
- Visitors Guide – Italian
- Visitors Guide – Spanish
- Visitors View Guide – English
For more information or to book your visit to Emirates Spinnaker Tower, contact our group bookings team:
Call: 02392 857520
Fax: 02392 857539
Our groups booking team is available Sunday – Friday 10am – 5pm
CONTINUUM PRIVILEGE SCHEME
Do you manage lots of English Language Schools sites, are you looking to bring lots of groups to Emirates Spinnaker Tower or Continuum’s other attractions – Oxford Castle Unlocked, Real Mary King’s Close, The Canterbury Tales, York’s Chocolate Story? If so please contact Jane Chivers on 02392 857538 and ask about joining the Continuum Privilege Scheme.