23rd November 2019
Find the perfect gifts for your loved ones this Christmas at Emirates Spinnaker Tower.
We have lots of different gifts and experiences that would make fantastic presents for parents, partners, friends and children. This Christmas, make a conscious effort to shop local and support the brilliant businesses in the area. Check out out guide to help inspire your Christmas shopping journey. To give the gift of WOW this Christmas, take a look at our gift tickets.
For the foodie in your life
- High tea, quite literally. Why not treat someone special to a spectacular high tea for 2 in our Clouds Café. Served 105 metres above Portsmouth Harbour on view deck 2, this really is a present to make someone go WOW and a memory to treasure forever.
- Gift something saucy this Christmas. We stock local Spice Island Chilli sauces in our shop and you can choose from a range of flavours and spices to tempt those tastebuds. Check out the super hot Centurion, Drake’s Gold or Hardy’s Kiss. These sauces are the perfect go-to when looking to add some adventure to any dish.
- Everyone (well almost everyone…) loves garlic! Treat someone special to some goodies from The Garlic Farm. Sourced locally from the IOW, The Garlic Farm have some delicious products such as their garlic mayonnaise, and for the more adventurous person, check out the quirky garlic beer for a present they’ll be sure to remember!
For the adrenaline junkie in your life
- Know someone who would love the opportunity to be a real life Spiderman? Treat them to one of our abseiling experiences. You can either join them, or stand at the base of the Tower and watch them take on a 100 metre descent down the side of the most iconic building on the South Coast.
- Our VR experience, Altitude allows you to experience what it really feels like to step out onto our famous ribs. Once the headset is on, you’re out walking on the rib unaided with challenges to complete. This is the perfect experience for any adrenaline junkie.
For someone who likes to be pampered
- Portsmouth was once known for its soap making and restorative sea bathing, and so Southsea Bathing Hut decided to bring this tradition back to life. Take the time to create a little hamper of products for someone special. Try the lemon & orange salty sea scrub, Aloe Sailor soap bar and check out the ready-made Mint overboard shaving set, fit with soap, balm and a brush.
For the kids
- Jellycat combine luxurious fabrics with designs that are super quirky and super cute, to make the softest cuddly toys and perfect gift. Established in London in 1999 with many new soft toy designs every year, there is always something original and quirky to find, and we stock a wide range in our gift shop.
- Engage with the history of Portsmouth and discover the iconic people of Portsmouth’s past with quirky rubber duck characters. You can find a selection of them in our gift shop, with the likes of King Henry VIII, Sherlock Holmes and Charles Dickens. Who doesn’t need a rubber duck with King Henry VIII’s face on? *Adds to wish list*
- There are lots of different trinkets, stationary and toys that the kids can grab with their own pocket money too. From Bay Tree Gallery’s Portsmouth & Southsea Colouring Book, to slinkys, highlighters, pens, pencils, sweets and so much more, the choice is endless.
For the explorer
- What do you get for the person who has everything? Everyone has that adventurous person in their life, and we’ve got the perfect gift idea for them. If they’re from Portsmouth or are hoping to visit, check out the Portsmouth Pass. The Pass offers a 20% saving on a visit to Emirates Spinnaker Tower, The D-Day Story, an annual pass to The Mary Rose Museum and an annual pass to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. Adult, concession, child, family and student tickets are available and are a great way to explore the city of Portsmouth.
Click here to find out about our gift tickets and give the gift of WOW this Christmas.